Instructions for Searching the MLS
1.Click on the link labeled “Search MLS” below.
2. A new tab in your browser will open.
3. Enter the zipcode or city in which you would like to browse listings.
4. In the next line, click on the type of home you would like to search for.
5. In the next line you will be able to set the maximum price range for which you are searching.
6. Continue to go down the column filling out the search. You can be as specific as you would like.
7. Once you are done typing in your specifics, look to the middle of the white screen, and you should see how many listings are left that match your criteria. Look to the upper left of the screen and click the blue button that says “View Results”.
8. You should see the listings and be able to browse to see which listings are available.
9. If you would like to change your search criteria, look to the upper left of the screen, and you should see “Edit Search” right where “View Results” was earlier.
10. Once you’ve found the listing you would like to inquire about, call Caroline.